Friday, October 21, 2011

evaluation

NVESTIGATE;for my reflection for my investigate was that i did good i did alot of research i went home and spend like 3 hours and just research i rate myself a 5 because i actually took time for this and tought about my investigation.i identify the problem like i was supposed to. develop the design brief to.

DESING: for the design i rate myself a 4 because i didnt do it perfect and i dint do it that bad either so thats why i rate myself a 4 like in the middlebut i did desgn and skeched evrything how i was supposed to but im not sure if i did it right plus i really dont know if i did right tho i just followed the teachers instructions.

PLAN: I rate myself a 5 from a 1-6 because i took time tought about it and all that stuff, i planed the product the soultion to the problem but first i had to design the the product the i planned it out so thats why i rate myself a 5 from 1-6.

CREATE:for the create i rate myself a 5 form a 1-6 because i did all the steps i had to do i created the product and the solution i had to followed the plan and i also used appropiate tecniques and equipment so thats why i rated myself a 5 from a 1-6 i dod not rate myself a 6 because im not perfect so thats why.

EVALUATE:in my evaluation from a 1-6 a rate myself a 4 because i didnt put as much efford as i did to the other ones because it was like the end so i did it in a hurry but i did wnhat i was supposed to do i evaluated the use of the design cycle and i also evaluated the the production and the solution and i did edit some parts that where wrong because i evaluated but i did it in a hurry so thats why a rate myself a 4 from a one through 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment